Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick Or Treat

We took a beautiful spider to trick or treat when we were home this past weekend. She was really excited because the characters on Wonder Pets have been trick-or-treating and so have the crazies on Yo Gabba Gabba. She knew just what to do. And even though she has never had candy, she knew just what to do there too :) When she wanted to be a spider (costume blatantly in the boy section) I was really thinking the choice was not going to be cute. Oh how wrong I was.



The Pixie Stick and Reese's Cup were the two biggest hits, but she loved it all, ha. Mom took some pictures of her at Steph and D's that I will have to get. They took her over there after we already left for Conway. We went to G and Pa's to trick or treat on Sunday when we got back. She had it down pat by then. Plus, G went overboard and had an entire Halloween present with books and silly glasses and treats.

I love this child. I love her spirit. I love how easily she excites. And, because of her, I love Halloween, ha. We have Spooktacular at the zoo and Trunk or Treat coming up this weekend. Amelia can't wait to be a 'diber' again. Thanks to everyone who had special treats for my Buzzy Bee, umm I mean spider.

3 comments:

  1. She definitely loved every minute of it and was the cutest spider I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HALLOWEEN HALSTED FAMILY..HAVE FUN !!!!

    ReplyDelete