Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hilarious

Amelia loves to laugh--primarily at men--and this past weekend she did just that. She has always thought men are loads funnier than women. Case in point...Meme has always been able to hang with the boys though....


I always ask Amelia, "How are you sweetie pie?" Not really sure why, but I do and I give her a hug and she never really has a response. This weekend when I asked, she answered for thetold me, "Happy." Yep, tearing up now. I am happy too my buzzy bee.

And speaking of happy, she was tickled to be heading to storytime today in her new cat shirt and her new pumpkin bow. The theme was apples and we did some apple stamping and did a parachute game after our books were read. Amelia and Lynna did great with the parachute and then we headed off to Chik-fil-a and played in the mall play area. Such a fun morning and I love watching Lynna and Amelia become friends--they are too cute together.

4 comments:

  1. Girly girl is happy and she make us happy. That says it all folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I just noticed,ItsyBitsy is asleep in the swing, see top of her head in first picture.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her shirt is so cute on her and I love she has friends too.She is very entertaining just like her mom.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new halloween shirt from GAMMY. stop trying to take credit for mom's stuff. hhahaha. i had such a fun weekend. thanks for helping out at the fall festival. glad AC got to play some games and had fun. next--countdown to the pumpkin patch! yessss

    steph

    ReplyDelete