Sunday, February 7, 2010

Suhweet

Take that snow and ice. After five weeks, we finally got to go home. When I realize how long that sounds to us and how ridiculous it might sound to others, it makes me smile. I am so blessed to have such a close-knit and loving family. Sitting here in my quiet apartment, I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it.

I am tired and my nose is running and I have a headache, so I am going to bed. But, I had to post a few pictures because my heart is happy. Enjoy, and I hope they make your heart happy too.

2 comments:

  1. Fun times with our precious Buzzy Bee! We love you Amelia Claire and miss you already! Snow Day here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a perfect weekend playing, playing, and more playing. So glad you finally got to come home. Sounds like an eternity to me!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete