Friday, February 26, 2010

Balloon Frenzy

Amelia loved the balloons at her party. She loved them just as much the next day. I mean, she was enamored. So Mom asked if she could take some home. I quickly said, "NO." I did not want to drag them home and have her tangled in the strings romping around the apartment.

We went to Kroger to stock up on groceries since Amelia and I had been gone all week (and I have no clue what Ross ate) and the lady in the flower section said, "That is the cutest child I have ever seen. May I give her a balloon?"

Geez louise.




My mom always wins.

5 comments:

  1. That's too funny. Bentley loves them too and they make me nervous. I always let him get a free one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah for nice ladies with balloons!!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious face in last shot-our sweet girl loves those balloons-so cute in that outfit
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA.....OR U COULD SAY BUZZY ALWAYS WINS.
    CUTE..

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that sweater on her! so cute in black.
    glad she got a balloon to play with.
    hours of entertainment!

    steph

    ReplyDelete