Sunday, February 21, 2010

365 Days

My little blue eyed girl is one.





Finally, no words. Just a huge smile, tiny happy tears, and dreams for the future.

Okay, maybe a few words. This has been the most challenging and fulfilling year and I am so grateful for the chance to be Amelia's mom. I can't get over how blessed I am. She delights me daily and the fact that a year has already passed since she came into our lives encourages me to be in the moment--every moment.

Party post/pictures promptly. Promise.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy we get to be in her life as well.
    I had an awesome weekend - great job on the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being the wonderful mother of such a beautiful little girl. Time will indeed fly, so try not to blink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful weekend. A fabulous birthday celebration.
    I loved every second of it.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really does fly! Happy Birthday Amelia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was all great. You made it such a great birthday for our precious little girl! Love you all. Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All our family,Ross's family and friends in for the big event. Amelia could not have had more fun with it all. She loved each and every gift and decorations.
    Waiting until it is time for her to visit again. Meme

    ReplyDelete