Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfully...

Ross and I are loved and supported by our families.

Ross and I have been granted the amazing responsibility to raise Amelia.

Ross and I are committed to each other in this crazy world.

Thankfully.

We will enjoy an amazing dinner prepared by Meme.

We will laugh and talk and joke and lounge today.

We will live in the moment.

Everything generated in my head sounds cliche. But I think that it is fine to sound cliche if you mean it. And I do. I am thankful and blessed and overwhelmed with love. A wonderful place to be.



Thankfully, the girl in the green ruffle pants is my daughter. Otherwise, I might steal her.

4 comments:

  1. Our Buzzy makes is all thankful.
    We had a wonderful day together.
    Meam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops... Cannot believe all she can already do. and as I meant to say..she makes us all so very thankful. Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super precious 1st thanksgiving bib!! Hope your day was happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a great first thanksgiving with Amelia. She did great! Now I'm ready to shop, shop, shop.

    ReplyDelete