Saturday, November 28, 2009

All we need is love...

Amelia was great during our Thanksgiving feast. She stayed in her highchair the whole meal and was such a good girl. When it got quiet (as we were all stuffing our face) she would yell out or clap for herself. A pretty big indicator she is used to ALL attention being on her.

Then, she played some football and posed for a photo or two.


After football we played with some toys and then, it was time to go riding. Amelia is a natural equestrian.

She doesn't tire out easily so she was off to help Gammy put some ornaments on the Christmas tree. I love that Amelia is making such specific choices these days. Her favorite ornament was a little train--she went to it each time.

On Friday I went shopping with Steph. We didn't get up at an insane hour because neither of us care to lose sleep for a good deal. So, we got to Branson around eleven and still got some amazing deals. I am well over 75% done with my shopping! It was a great sister day. She rules.


Steph just got some bangs cut and it was so funny to see Amelia's reaction. She stared at Steph for a long time and even gave her the stink eye at first. Steph said, "You can change the color of your entire hair and it doesn't phase her, but I cut bangs and she stares me down." Haha.

Tonight we went to see G and Pa at the farm and G suggested we go eat at Master Chef. I grimmaced inside, but said sure. For some reason, I fear Amelia + restaurants. I don't really want to take her until she is like five. But, she proved me wrong tonight as she sat in her highchair for an hour and fifteen minutes just smiling and eating squash and bananas. It was a great meal. The restaurant was decorated really cute with Christmas stuff and after we ate, Amelia got to go around and look at everything. In closing, I would like to thank Mom and Dad's new fast computer that has lovingly allowed me to upload these pics. Good riddance 1980 computer with zero photography loving power.

2 comments:

  1. So even with all those gorgeous pictures of Amelia, the main thing I remember is Derek and his 'stache!!! LOL

    Amelia and Daddy Horsey were TOO cute!! Love that precious baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Amelia loved Thanksgiving. Wait--and she loves Christmas decorations, trees, and santa statues. Oh--and restaurants. And horse rides, And football, And uncle d's mustache. I guess she loves everything. :)

    except when someone unexpectedly gets bangs. yikes.

    ReplyDelete