Saturday, November 7, 2009

Inner Views

Today begins the interview journey for Ross. Spouse dinner tonight in Kansas City, interview on Monday and travel to Columbia on Tuesday. Ross is hoping for a match in Springfield, but all of the other interviews are very important because Springfield only accepts eight med students from the entire U.S. and from the Caribbean schools. ONLY EIGHT. I, of course, love Little Rock and would love to stay there, but apparently their program is the pits. I assumed all residency programs would be the same, but I have been informed that I am mistaken. Here we are in KC at the Hilton (paid for) and we are getting ready for dinner. Spouses are encouraged to attend to get a feel for the program, so I am dressing up and turning on the charm-- free steak :) Looking at the positives.

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side.



Sometimes it isn't.



But Amelia is teaching me that either way, it is best to love what you've got. Sometimes, you should just be tickled that there is grass in November. AND, that it is still green :)
Missing her already.

1 comment:

  1. Amelia looks absolutely adorable! Good luck. I'm praying for you guys. Have fun.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete