Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vacation- Day Six

 Amelia headed to her second gymnastics class with Miss Cassie and Miss Tiffany.  She was wearing her REAL leotard that sparkled and so she was feeling very ready.  Here she is warming up at home a bit.
I was very proud of how she just went right with her class and teacher.  It helps that the parents are up on the balcony and I think gave her a big boost of confidence that I was up there watching her.  Here she is sliding all the way across the bar.  Strong girl.
Here she is working on her straddle roll on the yellow mat.
She loves gymnastics so far, just like I had hoped she would.  And, she informed me that Sophie is her new best friend from class, haha.  We didn't do much else this day.  Played at home and made an Orange Leaf run. The girls took incredibly long naps and we just had a low-key day.  Vacation- even one at home- can wear you out!!

1 comment:

  1. She is doing so well! I am proud as punch!Looks just like her mommy as gymnast.

    ReplyDelete