Friday, June 1, 2012

It Takes A Village: Part II

Here are some pics of said village:
Amelia Claire swimming!

Amelia and Shelb, her "big cousin."

Meme, Mom, and Livvy

Gammy and Elise

Gampy and Elise
Meme and Elise (thanks to her, I got to eat)
Aunt Jen and Liv


 Look what I got!  A picture of a lot of our family down by the pool.  Success. 

Mommy and her cutie pies before dinner the second day.  I just love these two so much.
Okay, at this point, I start to get out of order so I am just going to post a few more pictures and call it a day.  We had such a blast at the reunion and a huge thanks to Mom and Dad for paying for our cabin.  Love, love all my family.











4 comments:

  1. Love all your pictures! All those girls are going to have a blast growing up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT SHOTS OF OUR FUN TIME!!!! I had no idea you got so many pictures of it all !!
    Those babies will be wanting to go to another motel for swim and play fun.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!Love you and all the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I love reliving every little bit!

    ReplyDelete