Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last Day as a Pufferfish


 I was a nervous wreck on Amelia's first day of school.  Look how sweet and tiny she was!!

She has done such a fabulous job this year and I just couldn't believe it when the last day rolled around.  We had a little bit of a rocky start back in August, but her personality soon came out in full force and just continued on during the course of the year.  I am so glad we enrolled her in this fabulous program and just can't say enough good things about it.  She did a little dancing on her end of the year party day- of course.



And let me say that I was SO confused as to why the end of the year party was on a Monday and they were then still having their last day of school on Wednesday.  I was stuck on that.  Why wouldn't the party be on Wednesday?  Well Amelia had strepthroat that Wednesday and wasn't able to go on the actual last day.  If it would have been how I wanted it to be she would have missed out on the most fun day of the year!!!!  I got to be a Mom Helper and I was so excited.  Thank you Mom for watching Elise and letting me go take part in the day.

Balloon fun in PE

Ring around the rosie with Kinley, Kaitlyn, and Kezzie.
Colored bubbles at recess
Amelia and Mommy
 In August she will be in the 3/4 class with a new teacher and I know she will grow and learn leaps and bounds.  Amelia, I am so proud of you!!


3 comments:

  1. She did great her first year and gave us lots of laughs. Cannot believe how much older she looks now,boo hoo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE WAS SOOO TINY!!!!!!!! She did fabulous her first year and will grow to love her new teacher as much as Mrs. Tonya.Now Elise will also get a turn to go.Love the communication,compassion,and how quickly they understood you at this school!LOL Last day looked so fun!!!!!!!Next year maybe we will both go-heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how small buzz looks on her first day of school! She has had such a great year and I am also so so proud of her. Looks a great end of year party for sure. Love that school!

    ReplyDelete