Monday, December 20, 2010

We've Been...

1. Making gingerbread houses. This was one of Amelia's 12 day gifts and although it definitely wasn't my cup o tea, she was thrilled. I discovered you can never use too many green sprinkles.

Ross was really into it to and helped out a lot--as in constructing every house.



Fun night for sure. Lots of clean up for sure.

2. Having SEVENTH annual earring parties. So glad my friends came to the house yesterday for a divine late lunch and lots of snacks and laughs. It was such a blessing to have old friends here and just laugh about nothing and everything. Plus, I scored two sweet pair of earrings. Thanks so much girls :) Brunette babes.


Okay, and a big ole pregnant blonde.
3. Visiting the farm. Mom and Dad took Amelia to their house for a night and I finished some shopping up and got ready for the above party. Somehow I am still not done, but I shall carry on. I had an appointment at the doctor and things are still looking on track for the 29th. My ankles are finally swelling, but I am proud they have held off this long. Mom of course came to watch Amelia (as she has for EVERY appointment) and Amelia was of course in heaven because she so loves her NAMMY (Gammy). She had a blast with them at their house and got to spend some time with Meme and Pop as well. I missed her but was happy she got to do that. Oh, and where was Ross? ON CALL. gag. me.

Mom, thanks for all your drives, texts, love, laughs, advice, outfits, boots, smiles, hugs, tickles, etc. Amelia is crazy about you and dad and that just thrills me to the ends of the Earth.

3 comments:

  1. I will tell you, Elise Mae will also be crazy about them,you give and you receive.Nay is giver,Steve is player.
    So glad Ross was in on the building of gingerbread houses,wheww..
    Fun time with your friends.
    Cute picture of my child and great grandchld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun it is to play with Amelia Claire all day!What a joy she is and what a joy for old friends to gather together! You are all beautiful-what a great group!
    Love the houses too -good job construction manager!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love brunette babes and blonde pregnant ones, too :) and i ended up with some way cute earrings. fun memories. gah - i love all you gals. glad i got to see amelia and i will be up soon to meet elise!!

    love you-
    AT

    ReplyDelete