Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PLAYYYDATE

Amelia was chomping at the bit for Lynna to get here to play this morning. Standing at the window shouting, "LYNNA??"


They had a great time and are such sweet little friends. Lots of hugging and they share pretty well too. A nice morning full of fun after a sickly few days. We have been so blessed by this move to Springfield. I love our home, I love our friends, I love how close we are to our family---lovey, lovey, lovey. Oh, and I um love residency? Nah. How about I love that Ross loves what he is doing? Yeah, we will go with that. :)


I also love television, no matter where I am living. Desperate Housewives is insane right now. What an awesome episode on Sunday :) Biggest Loser was perfect and I was so pleased with the winner. Amazing Race was a great season as well and I was pleased with the winner. You realize that this never happens, right? I am almost never pleased with the winners on these shows and somehow the reality tv gods are getting it right lately. Survivor will be a test though---not sure that will go down how I want it to.

Ross has been up at four every morning to go to work, so by the time I get Amelia to sleep he has fallen asleep as well. No tv for that man. He gets home, plays with Amelia, and they go to bed. Four more days of this rotation!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the gingerbread outfit fit her and looks so cute! I am so glad she a fun play date with her sweet buddy and you got to see Casey as well! I know you loved the fun day as much as them!Loved the winners of the shows too,not first pick on race but loved them and was pick on loser. See you Friday girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, don't watch any of those shows. LOL Hearing some positive thoughts.YIPEE.
    What darling pictures of the play day. Thanks to Casey for coming with her darling Lynna..
    Be so glad when Ross gets a break,he needs it.

    ReplyDelete