Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too Hot 2 Handle

I wish that I didn't look at OMG's web page. And, I wish that I didn't steal the title of this blog post from my favorite section of theirs. But, I did. And, I do.

Fire Pit 2010 was super fun. We roasted Smores and the weather kindly dropped to near freezing for the pit's debut. Thanks for all your hard work getting it ready Derek. And thanks for showing up Ross :)

I love my sister and brother-in-law. Loads. And, I love their little baby. Can't wait to meet her.

3 comments:

  1. I love fire pits. It looks so fun. It was nice of the weather to cooperate.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like all had fun-cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A post dedicated to our fun night. I loved it. More fun nights to come all summer longggggggg. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete