Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday Bash

This weekend was a blast. Total blast.

Up first: Birthday party for my pretty Mommy. We had it at Steph and Derek's house which was fun for something different (and their house is just gorgeous to look at). My idea--so, of course it worked out beautifully. Hehehe.
We had dinner at Devitos and it was as delightful as I remember. Best chicken parmesan I have ever eaten--period. Amelia was so good. Thank you Dad for playing with her until the food came. She loved seeing the fish down at the Trout Farm after we ate. She is leaping out of Mom's arms to get back to the fish I think.

Back for dessert. Oh man, you should try this Turtle Pie from TCBY.

Hope you had a great birthday Mom. We all love you so. Even Ross--who missed the whole party. Prior engagement...blah blah.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pear Rear! Love you!!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaimi-LOL I loved my party and had so much fun.Amelia was perfect and the food and desserts were delicious!Everyone did great on presents as well! Thanks to all!
    Look at that precious Amelia Claire in her party dress!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun time..Jared and Amelia both loved all those fish. We will do that again.
    Birthday of our first born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pics. Love the one of you and mom with the birthday balloon. Somehow I missed that one. hahaha.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete