Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hubs

Ross is funny. In a very not trying to be funny way. Which, is one of the things I love most about him.

Amelia has a set of magnetic letters that reside on the fridge. Most of the time she takes letters off through the house and sometimes they find their way back to the fridge and sometimes they don't. I don't care. However, Ross does. There are times that he will spend thirty minutes locating the letters and put them back on the fridge. This last week, he could NOT find three of the letters. He looked in his spare time and with great intention. It was stressing him out and all I could do was laugh. One morning I walked in to this....

Bless his heart.


I was telling Ross about the TOMS Day Without Shoes that is coming up and what a great cause I think is. He says, "Yeah, but I could never participate." I realize that this is either because he thinks that the risk would be too great to be in the hospital with no shoes or that it will go against the health code. He says, "My feet are WAY too tender." Bahahahahah. Amy has dubbed him Little Tender Foot.


How about some more Easter weekend pictures just for fun?


More, you say?

4 comments:

  1. Ross is funny. Love all the pics. Looks like you all had a wonderful time last weekend. Maybe we will get to see you next time! Miss you.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have fun! Funny Ross-I am with ya! Cute pictures.Handsome couple.Jen's shot cracked me up. Way to hunt in trash can,mom. Cute photo of Derek.Pearls-perfect G. Luv everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross is so funny. 'I FOUND THEM' hilarious. loved all the easter pics. that's a really good one of you and ross. very cute one of derek too! loveyou

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear me...some pics love,others not so much.lol

    ReplyDelete