Friday, April 17, 2009

How In The World?

So, this is crazy. I woke up this morning to feed Amelia and looked to see what time it was. My watch wasn't on my wrist. Hmm. I haven't taken that watch off in over a year. I swim in it, shower in it, have C-sections in it. It was necessary to alert Ross at that point. We looked everywhere. Then..there it was.

It was on the floor BROKEN IN HALF. This is my precious HARD PLASTIC Nike watch. It looked like it had been snipped. I kid you not. I even asked Ross if he did it. Of course, he looked at me like I was insane, but I did not know any other explanation. It briefly entered my mind that someone had broken in during the night and cut the watch from my wrist. Don't worry, even I realize how silly that sounds..even I.

Alas, the Nike watch is done. My favorite watch ever. No, I am not being dramatic.

How in the world?

On to more important things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! We all love you. Especially this cute little tooter. She is in a great mood this morning and wishes you a fun weekend in Branson.
Amy--thanks for the pretty bow you made Amelia!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post.
    She looks kind of like Steve in the smiling shot.
    Oh, and I think Uncle D was the first to make her laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bow pic on the changing table. that bow looks really cute on her.

    sorry about your watch. that is so weird. too weird for words.

    -steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the? Another one bites the dust!! LOL I love it! Too funny!! I get to see that pretty girl today!!

    I think it was that small child from your stairway that snipped the watch off you! LOL

    You know what I love. . . tummy time!!

    ReplyDelete