Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy 8 Weeks/Two Months

There has been discussion by SOME people that today is not Amelia's two month birthday because it isn't the 21st. However, it has been 8 weeks today, which to me is two months. Either way, here are her pics in her cute red outfit that mark a celebratory day
Amelia and Ross were playing in the floor before she got dressed, but they both fell asleep. Cute! Watch update: Ross super-glued my watch back together and that lasted for 45 minutes. It was a great 45 minutes though. When I can make it to Target then I guess I will be velcro watch girl again. I know some of you were hoping that day would never return, but what can I do?

At 8 weeks, Amelia
- loves frogman, lovebug, and ellie
- swings to sleep in her swing
- prefers to be rocked and held
- won't lay in her bed for a nap or nighttime
- blows bubbles
- smiles (almost can laugh...maybe once at uncle d)
- rolled over from tummy to back one time (yesterday)
- loves her boppy pillow

4 comments:

  1. zebra--i love you! i knew i would too.
    good match with the red bow.
    have fun with aaron and rebecca tonight.
    lovey--steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think starting at around 3 months I stopped counting weeks and went by months using the day he was born. Everyone always looked at me like I was crazy when I would say it in weeks (even when I was pregnant).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that red outfit!! She looks so grown up in it. Maybe she is 2 months old?? No - she's not, she's 1 month and 26 days!! LOL love you Heathy!!

    And Happy Early Two Month Old Birthday Amelia!! I'll tell you again on Tuesday!! :)

    BTW - I totally agree with you Steve!!

    ReplyDelete