Sunday, April 5, 2009

Company

I wonder if Amelia will call people all these names that I come up with? Probably not. But, just for kicks.. Bran-Bran and Natey came over to visit us and we had a fun night. Amelia was sweet (sleepy) and we had some great conversation with our friends. Here they are, all dressed up in Harrison.
Ross has done a lot of night duty with Amelia. One interesting thing about our angel is that she only wants to be held. So, we do just that. We hold her all night. Hours in the rocking chair. Keep your comments to yourself please. Oh, that's right..no one comments anyway. Not only has he done night duty, but he clipped her fingernails because I was afraid I would hurt her. He also doesn't shy away when she is crying. "Come to Dad; I will cuddle you. Don't cry." Aww. However, he did say, "Will you bring me my coffee?" while he was holding her. Are you kidding me? You want me to bring you your cup of SCALDING coffee while you are holding our child in your lap? Not awww.

On to the cutest little tiny bear house-shoes that you will EVER see.Amelia after her bath. I have turned into my mother. I was already pretty close.. When I took Amelia on a walk Friday, I specifically walked by people so that they would see her. I knew that they would have to comment because she is so cute. So, no matter what route I had planned on walking, I went another way when I saw a person. Then, I went really slowly and just beamed.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are very thankful that Ross helps you out in the night, but just in case... guess how many times Paul got up with Bentley in the middle of the night without waking me up anyway. That's right, zero. Hold her all you can, I miss those little baby cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I'm about to do a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(

    Its odd to post my second comment on an older post, but I'm doing it anyway!

    These blogs are making me miss you ever more! It makes me feel like your still telling us a goofy story in debate.

    And awww!! I could just picture you curling in the corner while forcing Ross to do the fingernails! I would be right there with you, but I'm not allowing my children to cut their fingernails. I want at least one kid to be in Guiness(sp?).

    This is Logan by the way in case your thinking some pervert has finally found a more convenient way to stalk you as opposed to ya know.. following you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey best friend!! I just can't tell you how much fun it is to read your blog!! I love it. Say, who was that very attractive family that you have posted. The lady looks like she is the best mom ever and the man looks great in a tie!! What an adorable little family!! LOL Love you best friend and LOVE Amelia!! Can't wait to see her this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete