Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to Work

Okay. It is inevitable. Tomorrow morning I will go to work. Sigh. I'm not sure what to even say. I am excited in a way because I love my job. So in actuality, if time would stand still, I would go to work all day and then go back and spend the whole day with Amelia. Mom is here to babysit for the week and she brought Amelia some sweet outfits and a sun bonnet. We took her on a walk this afternoon and she is just so cute in it.

Something that I have been wondering-- My Graco Pack-n-Play has a flower mobile attached to it, but I have to stand over it and spin it. I mean seriously...why would such a genius brand do such a ridiculous thing? However, my daughter looks like this when I spin it.


So, I don't care. And here I am with no makeup and no shower being a crazy spinner because Amelia likes it. And this is only the beginning of the things I'll do for her.
This working mom is going to bed. Waaahhhh.

1 comment:

  1. well--you're first day back was very eventful.
    i'm still in shock.
    i always wonder about that dumb mobile also.
    at least you are willing to stand and spin it.
    lovey
    steph

    ReplyDelete