Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Born to Shop

We went to the mall a few weeks ago for Amelia to spend her giftcard from my Aunt Andrea and the girls played in the play area in the mall a bit. I'm sure you remember how ugly this play area makes me become and I wish I had better things to report, but I am still a crazy mom that wants every kid to obey ALL rules and their mothers to get UP off their rears and help me moderate. They all still want me to SIT down and let well enough alone. Elise was pretty funny when we got there and just sat like this staring at the kids.
Amelia was raring to go and I remember a time she was quite hesitant to get out there and run about. :)

By far the most hilarious part of the day was Amelia spending her giftcard at Children's Place. She is so into shopping right now and I wanted to write it down because it is such a funny memory. Every piece of clothing in the store was touched by her or held up or spun around while she screamed, "OH MOM, THIS IS SO CAAAAUUUTE." It was hilarious. She loved every skirt and every shirt and kept making outfits out of random combinations. I thought we would never spend that money. Elise thought we might not either...

She finally selected pink jeggings and a shirt that she couldn't wait to wear to school. "Everyone will think I am just the cutest one." Haha, and she was.
Actually to be honest, she picked a summer skirt and short sleeve shirt first, but I explained that it was still winter. I slipped it up to the register to surprise her later :)

I can't wait for millions more shopping trips with my girls. And my sister and her girls. And my mom and all her girls. HEHEHE.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable tooter bugs and Gammy loves them to the boney woney! Glad she loved getting her stuff and playing.Glad Miss Elise got to play and rest-LOL Our cutie girls-SHOP ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is kinda hard to maintain composure at the play area when a little boy is standing in the middle with his pants around his ankles..... always a sure sign that it is time to get the kids and get out of there. love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Amelia now loves shopping! I would have given anything to be in there with her when she was going on and on about how cute everything was. haha. Her little pose in the pink jeans is my favorite of all time! And I love that Elise fell asleep. Precious girl.

    ReplyDelete