Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012- We Welcome You

We rang in the new year with some of our favorite people- The Hahns. And by rang in the new year, I mean at 8:15. It was just lovely. Pizza, cookies, and laughter. It was fun seeing pictures of people that went out to celebrate, but as I snuggled in bed, I was very happy to have been home with the three people that make my days so fabulous.

There was some contemplating about 2011...


Some risky tunnel maneuvers...



Some jazzy headpieces...

And lots of celebrating...

This picture cracks me up. Right before the timer went off Amelia waved her pom pom in Elise and I's face, thus making her the center of attention on our side of the photo. Typical. Love it.

5 comments:

  1. I just have to meet your girls someday :). What personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for celebrating with friends and your sweet family! I know Amelia and Asher had a ball!Too bad Miss Elise got totally covered with pompom-such a cute picture and you can see Amelia's excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that in the last picture if you look closely you can see that you and Amelia are making the exact same face!
    ...em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious that Amelia totally covered you and Elise up! So funny. Love seeing pics of Micah and Asher always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD TIMES WITH GOOD PEOPLE!
    Glad you had fun :)

    -UD

    ReplyDelete