Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to Back

Elise did so much better at church Sunday! She stayed the whole two hours and I never got paged. YIPPPEEE. We had a great service and then we were off for a busy day.

We had a party for Jared and I just can't believe he is 13! It was a ton of fun and Jen had adorable treat bags for the little girls. She has a lot of great toys at her house and everyone had a wonderful time. Love being together with my family :)

Doesn't Meme's new perm look awesome? Such a cute pic.



We do love taking pictures of important events. Well, of any event really. :)


Then after a quick nap we were off to Greg's birthday party. Amelia was elated to have two parties in one day. And Mom had given her a new dress as we were leaving Jen's and she just had to wear it to the party. She said, "Mom, I wouldn't wear the SAME dress that I wore to Jared's party you silly." Oh my, I didn't realize; we had an immediate wardrobe change and then we were off.

It was another great party! The dogs were a big hit as usual and the pizza and cookie cake were delish. G brought Cars Memory and Cooties to play and Amelia had a blast doing that.


Amelia "won" at memory and I was trying to get her to tell Greg that he did a good job. Her response: "Good try Greg, but I STILL won." She is very obsessed with winning. Sigh, me too.
Amelia is craaazy about Greg and it was so cute to see her sing Happy Birthday to him. And help him spit out, um I mean blow out, his candles.

One more game in her jammies and then we pried her away.

2 comments:

  1. We did have a very fun day and your girls got to see both sides.So glad they had a fun time and the dress fit so cute!The picture of us all taking pictures is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute of the pups in the picture.We did have a fun time at party #1 and looks like party #2 was another fun time.Cooties,yippeee.Happy birthday to Greg.
    Good grief had no idea everyone in the bunch was taking a picture.LOL Jared 13,oh myyyyy.
    Babies were all soooooo good !!!!

    ReplyDelete