Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week #2

I was really proud of how things went this week at school. However, as another week looms in the oh-so-near- distance, I am not really wanting to tackle it all over again. The reason could be because I don't even have any lesson plans ready. Ha ha. Ridiculous.

So, Mom left on Thursday afternoon and Amelia was sad because they had such a good time. Her Gammy lets her just get all relaxed and spoils her. Here they are in their pajamas.On Friday Bran Bran took care of her and they had a great day. Brandy took some pictures of Amelia doing tummy time. She is getting to be such a big girl.Friday night we went to a cookout at Amy and Kyle's house. This was Amelia's first big Friday night excursion and we were prepared to leave if she wasn't having fun--AKA throwing a fit. However, she cozied up in Owen's swing and was an angel the whole night. We stayed until 10:20! Saturday was a lazy day around the house and Amelia just practiced being cute.And that brings us to today. Amelia followed her typical Sunday pattern. She sleeps through the music and the minute the sermon starts she will have nothing to do with it. Ross took her outside this time so that I could hear the sermon. It was on Grace and I will post some things from it tomorrow. Such a great message. Steph got here around four to take care of Amelia this week. Amelia is excited that she is having so many fun visitors. I am excited too because it means that she is home with family during the day and that makes things so much easier for this mom.

I cannot express how much I love my daughter. Truly it seems impossible. Even to other moms that say, "I know," I just silently think there is no way they can know. What an honor to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment