Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Joy

I have felt joy on many occasions. I mean, I am a person of extremes and when I am happy, I am ecstatic. And, I am a truly blessed individual with a lot to be joyful about. But, I have never known this kind of joy. Never known this red bow, perfect lip, creamy skin joy.
What a face! She is doing so well sitting in her Bumbo. Her head is still wobbly, but she really feels like a big shot sitting in it. Speaking of big shots, she just wanted to take some time this afternoon to read a little. Most kids want to play, play, play, but Amelia knows the importance of good literature. She has my love of books and my love of the zoo. A match made in heaven. Thanks for the fun two days Gammy and Gampy! Tomorrow is Bran Bran's turn to babysit and we finish up the week with G. A whirlwind of fun for Buzzy. One thing is for sure, she will be dressed to impress.

4 comments:

  1. akjdakjdf;akdj
    i love these pics!
    so cute of her reading.
    new red and white outfit?
    love the turquoise and black dotty bow.
    so presh.

    -aunt steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red dress and bow...so cute! Look at her sitting up in her bumbo like a big girl. It looks like she may be an avid reader :) So, does this mean you found your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute.

    Uncle Derek found the camera!
    He is the hero and the winner.
    I'll post this as anonymous....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of Amelia in red and reading her book. She is SOOO sweet. The bumbo was one of our favorites. Glad the camera is found. It doesn't matter WHO found it. The important thing is you have it now & can still share pics of Amelia with us. Jess

    ReplyDelete