Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Goodness

1. My child is adorable (proof at end of post)

2. It has been so much fun to have my sister stay the week. We went to Target...WITH Amelia...TWICE.

3. The sun is out for the first time in ten days.

4. Steph liked Amelia's daycare. We showed up to spy on them and all the babies were happy.

5. I love my job and my students.

6. Kris made it to the hometown visit!

7. I received two Mother's Day cards in the mail and bawled. Thanks Mom and Meme.

8. My husband has the cutest curly hair.

9. We get to go Harrison for the weekend.

10. Amelia slept SIX AND A HALF STRAIGHT HOURS in her swing last night.




Photos courtesy of Stephanie and Polo Dress courtesy of one of my students :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great post.
    Does Ross's hair look like the fro he was sporting at the reunion a few years ago?

    -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray!! i've had so much fun babysitting. glad you are coming home this weekend too.

    --steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. Halsted!It's Katherine Hinson! I love this website! I can deffinately relate to numbers 5 and 6!!! I love Kris and who woulkdn't love us! haha! Have a great summer with your angel! Can't wait to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete