Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Three Months by Dear Old Daddio

Well I suppose it is about time for all of our wonderful fans out there to hear from the other half. I would have said better half but everyone knows thats not right. I get to hear from Heather how special it is getting to be a mom, but what better thing is there than being a dad. Let me just be honest here, it is all the smiles, giggles, and laughs without any of the hardwork! The duties of being a dad include rocking amelia, holding her firedog, reading her books, going on strolls, and singing her songs. You might be asking yourself what about all the dirty diapers, fitful nights crying, getting her bottles ready, feedings at all hours of the night and morning. Yea I am asking that same question too. I am convinced that our precious little angel doesn't need any of that not so fun stuff... or maybe her mom does it all? We are so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl, she is truly a gift from God.

Dad's favorite things...
-Amelia's Mom
-Amelia
-Naps on the floor (I think there are pictures of that)
-Naps in the chair
-Naps on the couch (I think I see a trend)
-Bumbo seat
-Long strolls facing forward (that girl loves to look around)
-Discover the Day book
-Rides in the Jeep... stroller

4 comments:

  1. Ross = hilarious
    This is great...

    Heather, you may have some competition because this is a solid post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..solid post by "Daddio." Love you Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! I can't stop looking at these precious pictures of Amelia. How blessed you are. Can't wait to forward your blogspot address to Julie and Greg. We will always love you and now we have a new Halsted to love. Welcome Amelia...
    The Youngs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ross - this might be THE SINGLE BEST post in the history of Dad posts!! You ROCK!! Keep up the good work!! You are a fantastic Dad - I know that because you wouldn't be able to give me all those little tips to an easier day with Amelia if you weren't pretty awesome. She LOVES her Daddy!! You're great Doctor Dad!!

    ReplyDelete