Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Amelia is wishing you a great sunny Sunday. Gammy and Gampy are on their way down here right now to take care of her for a few days! It is so fun to always have visitors come play. We went to Target, Kohls, and Fresh Market this weekend and Amelia was so good. I am less anxious when we take her places now (finally, three months later ha). I love when people stop and "oooh" and "ahh" over her. When they don't, I want to scream, "Umm hello..beautiful baby in tow." Went to have dinner with Bryan and Ashley last night and it was delicious! Deacon kept us entertained after dinner and I kept cramming chocolate chip dessert pizza in my mouth.

I leave you with another stolen photo (Thanks G) because my camera is still missing-stolen-displaced.Man I love Frogman. Always smiling...always smiling. Let's try a video.

4 comments:

  1. this post is the best so far! Awesome pictures and a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a few spare frogmans for when she's really attached to him and he needs washed or gets left somewhere. I'm totally not speaking from experience there :) Bentley loved watching that video. He was saying baby and clapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for a video!
    loved it so much.
    good pictures from g also.
    loveyou!
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top photo is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete