Wednesday, December 14, 2011

These Boots are Made for Walking

Amelia has strepthroat. BOOO. I hope she doesn't get my inclination to have a million sore throats. One thing is for sure, she is not inclinde to whine about it as I do (can't stand a sore throat) and has been in remarkably high spirits. Thanks for the prayers and texts. Dr. Shelby is so good with Amelia and she left with a handful of Cars stickers and a new book. My dad came up yesterday to stay with us during the day (after he had worked the entire night) and help keep the two girls in separate rooms and it helped me out a ton. Love you Daddy.


I just love Christmas outfits for the girls and even though it's hard to get a good picture around here....




...I love them all the same!

Speaking of love. I had Jessalyn and Greg over for dinner last week when Ross was on nights. They came over straight after work and Amelia immediately wanted to change into a skirt and boots like Jessalyn. Hilarious.



And no one was really sure what Elise was doing :). At first her purse was involved and the next thing we knew...no shirt and a Mtn. Dew. We had a fun time.



And just because I LOVE this picture and these hat..

My Aunt Kathy made these--aren't they adorable?? And of course my Mom is the prettiest Gammy around.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the laughter in these photos and especially those darling ones of Jessalyn and Bee.Hats adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love picture #3 of u and Lissy and the picture of Amelia trying to pose just like her Aunt. CUTE.!!!!!!
    My child and her grandkids very good picture.
    Seems so strange to see Elise walking everywhere now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun it is....
    Thanks so much Heather for sharing your family & memories :)
    I am saving a Super Donut for you....
    Merry Christmas Halsted Family

    ReplyDelete