Sunday, December 11, 2011

See Ya Later!


Guess what is over? Ross's three weeks of nights. WHEW. I do not like him not being here at night, nor do I like doing the whole supper, bedtime routine alone; but, I will say that this week was much better. I mentioned that I thought Amelia's stomach troubles were continuing due to some anxiety of Ross being on nights (and my overtly apparent bad attitude about it), so we did tons of fun things and I kept an upbeat attitude and lo and behold I even tricked myself into thinking it was just fine and fun :).

SO, we did some Christmas pictures.Made some snowman cookies.

Got all beautified for school.
Decorated yet another window with stick-ons.

And snuggled after bath.





Random sidenote: I love, love, love putting new pictures in a picture frame and getting the old ones out for a blast from the past. I always keep them under there and it just makes me so happy to look back at them. Anyone else do that?

3 comments:

  1. Be positive,big picture,make the most of each day,you make your own mood,can be made good or bad,laugh,laugh,laugh,sing,hug the babies and Rossman. There you have it. Never easy but it does work,mostly. LOL
    So happy this week soooooooo much better than last night session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on your posts. LOVE with a captial "L" :) a few things: those bangs! i had to look again to make sure that wasn't Nay!...I am in agreement that Elise has the biggest smile - can't believe she is fixing to turn 1 - so presh...It makes me happy that Amelia loves Christmas decorations because I know how she feels :)... Ross looked so cute in his sweater vest (jacket?) and the pic of him and Amelia sliding down? perfect. And also, my cup runneth over, too, friend. So blessed! Love Love Love YOU!

    A to the T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, on pictures-LOL-always have done it!Love the fun things you have done this week.You are a good mom!Two cuties!

    ReplyDelete