Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amelia's Big Debut

We had a fabulous Christmas :) I love so much family time and can't wait to share. But first..

Amelia had her Christmas program at school last week and she was so very excited. Here she is before we left.

I was worried about how she would do up on the big stage, and we talked about her standing very still up there and singing her songs. As soon as she walked out I teared up. That beautiful blonde hair just shone on the stage and my heart was full of pride before she ever did a single thing.

She asked her teacher where we were and she was searching frantically for us. I stood up and waved and called her name and she was grinning ear to ear when she saw us. Here she is showing Ms. Tonya where we are sitting.


And here she is doing her motions to Away in a Manger.



I was just so proud of her. She sang all the words and did all the motions and smiled perfectly. It was such a wonderful day and I'm so glad that Meme and Pop were able to come watch Amelia in her first performance. I'm tearing up just thinking about it all :) Here is Amelia with her sweet teacher.


With her Daddy and her candy cane treat.

And finally, with her special visitors, her Meme and Pop.

3 comments:

  1. Aghhh. I'm tearing up at the whole post. Amelia is so, so big. She was so proud to see her family out there in the audience. Yay! And her outfit is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Stephanie! It feels my heart with so much JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun
    Meam and Pop are so good lookin!

    UD

    ReplyDelete