Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bzzzzz

EDIT: I let my child do whatever she wants when she is sick. She has watched more Yo Gabba Gabba today than in her whole existence as a person. She has also gotten to carry her paci around. AND she got to sleep with me. She also has not had to eat in her highchair today. Why do I turn into a wimp when she is sick? Okay, end edit.

Oh my word she is precious.


Amelia made up a fun game yesterday while looking at her outfit. Every day when she gets dress she wants to go look at her outfit, shoes, and bow in the mirror. We clap and talk about how pretty she is. It is quite the production all just from getting dressed, but I am just building self-esteem early, right? Yesterday she played peek-a-boo with her self, saying "BOO Amumble" over and over.

Now that is a good time! We have been having fun playing outside the last few evenings as the weather has been MUCH cooler. AC got all sniffly and watery eyed and I though those darn spring allergies were back. However, she started running a fever and last night it got up to 102. AHHH. I slept like two hours and just checked her temp over and over. She slept about four hours and couldn't breathe and kept asking me "UP MOM?"

She is napping and I should be too, but I am too pyschotic to rest while I have a chance. So, I will blog and go check on her a million times. Hopefully this virus will buzz on out of here soon. On a great note, Amelia is still playing and only getting annoyed when I wipe her nose for the five thousandth time. She has been well ALL summer, so I am trying to take this little bug in stride.

Off to eat some candy corn. Sugar might be the root of all evil. We have no money, so I know that's not it... :)

5 comments:

  1. You are a riot Missy and little Ms. also. lol
    Hope this will pass on by very quickly,she has places to go and things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute in her bee outfit. i'm cracking up with her game--playing "boo" with herself. hilarious!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. My precious little bee-no one likes her to be sick.She looks adorable playing with that BIG mirror.So glad her outfit fits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edit....I say, good for you,she deserves a day of doing what she wants, sick girly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa!! She looks crazy tall in that first picture!!

    I must say that is one of the most precious things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete