Wednesday, June 23, 2010

G and Pa

Started typing this last night and fell asleep. Surprise, surprise. I am seriously a drag after Amelia goes to bed.

------------

Today after some fun swimming at Aunt Jen's pool (and mom forgetting diapers and Amelia peeing all over Aunt Jen's carpet--twice) we came home just in time for a surprise visit from G and Pa. I don't think that Amelia could believe all the fun that was crammed in today. She did a lot of G and Pa stuff this evening like water flowers and sneak by the neighbor's fence to see the bunnies.

They left right at bed time and she was exhausted. Gammy came up on Tuesday to see her, and Gammy and Aunt Steph are coming up tomorrow, so she is feeling pretty special this week. It is so nice to live one hour from family :) Have I mentioned that I love my house?

And, some extra special news--Amelia gets to see all her Little Rock friends this weekend! Deacon, Owen, Reed, and Stella are all coming to Branson to stay for the weekend. Ten adults and five one year olds take over White Water. Yikes. It will be great to see everyone and hopefully I can get some good pictures of the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Jen needed potty chair LOL.Nice to have visits,enjoy them while summer is here.I know you all will have fun with Little Rock friends.

    ReplyDelete