Monday, May 3, 2010

Whew

You've missed me? That's so sweet.

We closed on the house! Its ours--we have the keys--we painted some rooms--we cleaned it top to bottom--we've showed it off---its ours! I am excited and pleased that the closing went so well and I can't wait to get some furniture in it. These last few days have been a blur, but a wonderful blur.

The house excitement aside, Amelia had a blast with all the attention that she received this past week. Thanks to everyone for investing so much time, energy, and love into our daughter. She went to bed early tonight because she was so worn out with all the playing and fun. Now, that in no way will guarantee that she will sleep well, but she did go to bed early. I have a lot more to report, but for now, just some pictures because I am going to bed early too.

More to come. And a special story about this little guy...

6 comments:

  1. Home owners, home owners, oh what fun!
    Looks fun in that creek-LOL
    Hope you both got sleep!
    Thanks for coming to school today little Buzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are back! I seriously did miss you. Congrats on your new home. I'm pumped for you guys. It won't be long you will be all settled in. :o)

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Enjoy that new place, take pictures of things you do, and make some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new house. Even more this time. So perfect in every way. Had tons of fun with you and buzzy. Can't wait until you are ozarkans. haha.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see more pics of the new house - furniture or not.

    I know you're enjoying yourself... I was absolutely giddy at the purchase of our house.

    Let me know when you're going to be in WLR again - I'd like to meet you in Target and spoil your little princess with some new books for her new room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the house is perfect. la fiesta!
    UD

    ReplyDelete