Sunday, May 16, 2010

I wonder...

How it is possible that my mom and dad let Ross and I stay in a motel last night after graduation while they watched Amelia(full night of sleep), I took a huge nap today(two hours), yet, I am still tired tonight? And, cranky. Annoyed, too.

I admit that I never take naps because I wake up so mean. After a big nap I am a beast. But, I shook it off today and played with Amelia after Mom and Dad left and was in a delightful humor as I got ready to watch Survivor. This is where the annoyed part comes in. And although I usually welcome a spirited discussion, if you disagree with me, I don't want to hear it. Russell should have won. Just like he should have won last year. The jury is simply a bunch of babies. If you think he is that mean, vote him out the first chance you get. I do not understand how this group of adults that supposedly have great respect for the game (the game in which you are supposed to OUTWIT others) can then get all moral and not cast a vote for Russell because he is too mean. Seriously? Yes he is mean. But he also gets everyone to do exactly what he says because he is a brilliant game player. At least he got fan favorite, but I was still so mad at the outcome.

I was not happy with the outcome of The Amazing Race either, while I am at it. Grr.

Okay, on to real life. I was thrilled with how graduation went down. We had a brunch that morning and it was just wonderful. Mimi's Cafe had a room for us and it we decorated it and just enjoyed having all the families together.

Ross looked so handsome in his cap, gown, and hood. He said, "I am walking on cloud nine million." So many people sent their congratulations and it is a wonderful feeling to know that so many are proud of my man.
Adam had a dinner after graduation and we were all invited and it was just more food and fellowship---which you can't beat. A wonderful weekend- truly. I cannot believe the four years have come to an end. I am trying my best to look forward to the new chapter, but it is proving to be a bit of a challenge.