Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Best Friend's Birthday

Happy Birthday to the one that dressed me up as a penguin at the last minute so my pregnant self would have a fun Halloween and stop moping about having no costume.


Happy Birthday to the one who loves to pinch my nose (or anyone's nose for that matter) and hates smoochy wet kisses and overly tight hugs.


Happy Birthday to the one that asked me to stand beside her on her most special day creating an immeasurable joy in my heart.


Happy Birthday to the one who stood beside ME at my wedding, did my makeup, helped me take deep breaths, and kept me focused on the true meaning of the day.

Happy Birthday to the one who keeps me in stitches and gets things before I ever even say them.


Happy Birthday to the one who held my firstborn with so much love and compassion that she instantly became a most fabulous aunt.

Happy Birthday to the one that spent the night in the hospital with me after my second and dealt with a wiiiide aray of postpartum hormones.

Happy Birthday to the one.  The best friend.  The sister. 

3 comments:

  1. Wahhhh. Thanks so much for this sweet post. You are my best friend too. Loved reliving all those memories. How does it seem like each one was just yesterday? Can't wait to make lots more memories with you heathy beathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every sissy picture and those special times just keep coming! Yeah for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double wahhhhhhhh! Love Love Love this post dedicated to your sweet sissy. :)

    AT

    ReplyDelete