Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday (again)

We have a lot of summer birthdays in our family and that means it's a party every other weekend!!!  Everyone came up to our house for a double birthday party for Steph and I (our favorite kind) and it was another fabulous time of family.  Nothing makes me happier, honestly.  Here are my angel pies excited about the party.



Steph and I got some great gifts.  I was super excited that Steph made me some Arkansas pillows to match my curtains!  She keeps getting better and better with her sewing skills.



All the girls- the best shot


Dancing with Meme


Liv trying to get Jared's attention

Our cakes were from Cold Stone and they were DELISH.  I loved sitting next to my sister, like I have for so many years and blowing out my candles.  And..I honestly don't feel that much different than I did ten years ago blowing out my candles with her.  Other than the husband, and two kids part, haha.



2 comments:

  1. Precious pictures and we had so much fun! Everyone looked so happy and cute!Elise with sunglasses and cupcake is too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel a bit different either. Love our joint parties! Can we go back to this night please??

    ReplyDelete