Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello Kitty, Hello Two!

 Amelia had been waiting to wear her Hello Kitty shirt to Ingrid's party for what seemed like YEARS!  She was elated when it was finally time to don our shirts for the big evening.
 
Ingrid's party was such a fabulous night.  Everyone had a great time and all the decorations and snacks and food were amazing.  I didn't get as many great shots of the decor as Steph did, so check out that here.  But, I did capture some of the fun.  Actually, Ross got most of these awesome shots.  The girls had a blast playing in Ingrid's room when we got there.  They were actually just content with that and no one mentioned cake or presents, haha.  





 
Ingrid just loved all of her presents and my two (especially Amelia) were very interested in what she got and super ready to give her the gift from us.  I loved Ingrid's expressions as she opened her gifts.  She was simply adorable the whole party.
Helpers?
Dance party. This is classic Elise dance move--bend over and look like an old lady.
Best face ever.

 The food, oh the food.  It was insanely delish--all of it.  But these Hello Kitty cookie truffle balls of goodness were IT for me.  So yummy.


Ingrid is the smartest little two year old in the world.  I love her tiny voice and big personality.  She shared all of her new toys with my girls and never even had to be encouraged to do so.  All the noise and all the people didn't bother her a bit and she had a sparkle in her eye the entire evening.  I just love her so much and I am so proud to be her Aunt Heavvver. 



2 comments:

  1. Great job capturing the excited faces! Love them from her and Steph on that last one! Fun party for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You got some awesome shots. Great job. I loved reliving the party all over again. Can't believe my little ing is two.

    ReplyDelete