Thursday, September 15, 2011

Victory

YIPPEEE. Amelia's preschool director texted me yesterday morning that she was having a fabulous day. I am so grateful and will continue praying that she has fun and loves it. She looked adorable, so maybe that helped, haha. (she wanted to hopscotch before we left??)


It also turned frigid yesterday afternoon while Ross, Elise, and I were in Branson shopping. I bought Buzz quite a few outfits. She has no fall clothes at all and it delights me that I get to buy all new ones. Ross keeps reminding me we have no money and I keep reminding him she can't be naked, duh. The girls bundled up to swing yesterday evening. Elise falls asleep almost every time that she swings and it is so precious.


Amelia wanted her DADDY to push her because HE pushes the HIGHEST. Excuuuuse me.

Oh, and I just thought I would show you how excited Elise gets when her Dad comes after her. Hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits definately help the day go smoother. Paul doesn't understand either when I need to buy Bentley new clothes. Hello, they grow. Elise looks so precious and two little teeth poking through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTFIT BEYOND PRECIOUS! GREAT SCHOOL DAY-WOOHOO! Love those smiley teeth in last picture of Leesey Pooh!I am cracking up at all of Elise's hats like it is the dead of winter-LOL

    ReplyDelete