Monday, September 19, 2011

Sisters

Amelia had another FABULOUS day at school today. I am so blessed that she has loving teachers who are praying for her and who update me during the day. Today was Wear Red day and she animatedly reported to me that, "Two of the boys forgot and wore a different color. Poor things." Doesn't she look presh?

We had a fun afternoon and Amelia picked out a few Halloween decorations at the Dollar Store for her "treat." Her choice was a few sheets of window stickers :)

Then we went to dinner with the Hahn's and had Andy's for dessert. They are such a blessing to us as well. Ross is out of town again after a glorious week of vacation and it was such a nice way to spend our evening. And now it is almost ten and Elise has already been up three times. Typical. However, I had to sneak in a few of these sister shots. As you know, my sister is the greatest this in the world and I pray that these two have that strong of a relationship. It is already so much fun to watch them. Amelia has been calling her "little cutie" lately and I get so tickled.

Amelia always wants to get a picture with Elise in her green chair. She was trying to make Elise smile before church Sunday.


Somehow...it worked...Then she began the slow wiggle away and made it look like they are the same size.



Love these two little ladies. LOVE. Finishing this post one handed because Elise is up for the FOURTH time and it isn't even eleven. This is where I usually give up and just go to bed- with her- all the while thinking, "Really? Another one who doesn't sleep?" Oh well. This cutie and I are off to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Those trying to make her smile before church pictures are cracking me up! I need a snapshot printed of the matching outfits close up please and thank you.Glad you had fun with the Hauns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PICTURE OF THE GIRLS...Thankful for a fun school day. Also thankful that you can be home each day with those babies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures of the sisters are great!!! Love them to pieces. And I pray that they will love each other the way we do too. Sisters are the best.

    Love the red outfit and that she had a "wear red" day. So happy she picked out Halloween decor for her treat. Smart girl.

    ReplyDelete