Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pot O Gold

The tornado warnings are ridiculous. And plentiful. And I am weary. However, I will keep watching until we are in the clear. Sunday's storms produced something beautiful; Amelia's first rainbow. So, I will focus on that.

Ross called out that there was a double rainbow and Amelia started screaming and clapping. She was so overjoyed to see the "real" rainbow. It was a wonderful experience after a stressful night. This was one of the brightest rainbows I had ever seen and I loved its meaning.
Praying for many tonight.

4 comments:

  1. We are all praying for so many tonight.The rainbow and preciousness is just what makes ones day!I love her sweet face and so glad her daddy spotted the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tones in these photos.
    very cool.

    UD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful reminder of God's promise! x2.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are.....always a rainbow at the end of the storm,just have to look for it !!!

    ReplyDelete