Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a Swingin'

Some cute pics are coming, but first, a list.

1. Today I googled, "cute mom bathing suits." Wow. On many levels.
2. I ate seven chocolate chip cookies.
3. I made a workout plan. Florida countdown six weeks.
4. We watched The Little Engine That Could tonight. Amelia LOVED it and so did we.
5. This month Ross works fourteen hours a day and is up at four thirty. Annoying/Tough.
6. He crashes right after the girls (or before) but somehow managed to stay up for The Office. Classic.


I decided to try Elise in Amelia's swing this afternoon and Amelia was more than delighted to push. Elise was surprisingly content being pushed sideways and smiled at the many starts and stops. Fun day :)
Who is the greatest pusher??
7. Summer means shaving legs. I barely have time to shampoo and condition. Guhreat.
8. Amelia has five stickers on her sleeping chart. Yahoooooo.
9. I love living in Ozark. LOVE.

Ending on nine just because. Have a grand Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Love the big sister pushing little sister! Amelia's face concentrating on her big job and being soo proud is priceless!She thinks she can, she thinks she can.Love my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. love lists.
    2. love that you reminded me to shave legs.
    3. love that you have the sweetest girls.
    4. love that you love Ozark.
    5. love that I'm checking blogs again.
    6. love you are coming to see me soon. :o)

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to stop at 9. Love the pictures on this blog. Things get a bit easier for you each passing month....or could be..... you are just getting use to two babies.LOL Rossman will get through it,but a grueling process.
    Noone loved to swing like their Gammy.

    ReplyDelete