Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

I've been radar watching instead of blogging. Gag. This was by far the rainiest and stormiest Easter that I can remember. Oddly, it was one of the most fun. It had a lot to do with these three stinkers (pictured with their Easter ducks from Gammy.)
I snapped one picture of the farm before the nastiness begins. Oh how I love pulling up to this view. I am 29 years old and I always get excited to pull into my parents driveway. My child feels the same as she is yelling, "Gammy and Gampy's houuussseeee!"

Amelia loved dyeing eggs and she had an egg hunt inside (sevvveral egg hunts inside) and she was tickled about that as well. She is actually a great egg hider, but then she tells you where she hid the eggs. We will work on that next year :)


The Easter Bunny came and Amelia has been talking about his visit for over a month. He didn't disappoint. She was ecstatic with each item that she pulled out of her basket, but her favorite was her Hello Kitty bunny. And yes, I wore Christmas colors on Easter morning because I am that cool.
She was also really into making sure Elise "saw" everything in her basket. It was so sweet. She got each item out and made a big deal out of it for her sister.

The weather as we headed to church was a rainy, sputtery, thunderrific mess. But, my two pink princesses were quite a sunny sight.

Oh, come on. You knew they'd match, right?

There's so much more--two birthday parties, two firsts for Elise, presents, egg tosses, running around in the rain. But now, I'm tired.

Prayers for those who had horrible storms and flooding. The pictures are so awful...

1 comment:

  1. Two pretty princesses on our special Easter day!They look so precious!Egg dying was a success too.It was a nice family day at mom's house.It was nice to get to watch Amelia and her excitement over her basket.Then at church she says, he is telling about Jesus when Brother Rob was preaching,so sweet.

    ReplyDelete