Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Gammy

You all know that my mom is awesome. It can only be said so many times. She knows what I need before I do. She answers texts at all hours of the night. She isn't afraid to tell me what she thinks and even if I don't like it, I know it is coming from a pure heart with the best of intentions. She is and always has been the most amazing woman I know.

So, mother dearest of mine, Happy Happy Birthday to You. You love my kids in a way that helps me see EVEN MORE CLEARLY what a genuinely selfless human being you are.
Guess who booked their (kid free) beach vacation yesterday!! Wahooooo. I am so looking forward to sleeping. Oh yeah, and seeing the ocean. But, man, sleeeeeep. :)

*above vacation made possible by Gammy and Gampy babysitting

Cousin fun was abundant yesterday. And aunt/uncle fun followed close behind. And sister/sister fun.

Thanks for coming up Steph and D and Ing--it is always a fabulous time when you are here. Can't wait to hit the beach with my you two!

Did I mention--HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!! Hope your day is fabulous and can't wait to celebrate next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. How Sweet Heather, you made me teary eyed, I am sure you will make your mom cry! :)
    Yahoo for that vacation, I'm getting jealous just listening to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tear!Thank you my precious first born daughter!How sweet sweet you are and yes I always have good intentions.LOL Love you all with all my heart! Looks like a great time had by my girlsies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMMY!! Hope you had a great day.
    Pippo is home again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gammy!!! A vacation sounds wonderful...think I'll go work on that. Sleep, what is that?

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - you won't be sleeping
    UD

    ReplyDelete