Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Three Hours Down

Amelia went to daycare for three hours today. The longest three hours of my life. The report was a good one though. She drank her bottle and went to sleep in her swing by herself!! As I was telling her teacher that she doesn't sleep in her bed, the shock was very present in her face. She said, "Oh, we will get her to sleep in her bed." Happy day if that ends up working out. All I really care about is that Amelia is safe and loved. Thursday and Friday we will try five hours.

Tomorrow I am keeping her with me. Selfish. I kissed her so many times when I picked her up that she pulled away and just looked at me. "Mom, what are you doing silly woman?"

Class reunion update to follow. I am just flying high and had to report.

3 comments:

  1. She may love her daycare. Getting her started slowly is perfect for YOU BOTH.
    You are such good parents to Buzzy.
    Love & Prayers, Meam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Woo Go Amelia Go Amelia where is her picture at daycare with her teachers please :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew buzzy would love daycare. loved to snoop on the other kids and see what they were up to! heehee. loveyou and ac and rosebud. can't wait to see you soon.

    steph

    ReplyDelete