Monday, August 10, 2009

So...

Amelia is at daycare today for the ENTIRE day. A full 7-3:30. I am so over working on my classroom. I am so over creating any lesson plans that are intriguing and exciting (not that I did). I am so over thinking positive thoughts about Amelia playing with other kids and socializing (although they have helped today). I just want to pick her up and I am pretty sure that I will not make it until 3:30. Tomorrow I won't have a choice because school starts, but today, I so do.

Since I sleep in a chair many, many, many nights, the current one we have is just not fitting the bill. It is cute and modern and glides with ease, but it doesn't recline, doesn't support my neck, and doesn't allow me to walk well the next morning. SO, Ross's mom found this chair on a steal and gave it to us. It rocks and reclines and has a high back. It is also very ugly. We got some fabric at Hobby Lobby and pictures of its newness will be posted later today. It is being delivered shortly :)

Hmm. Going to get Amelia. Enough is enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,the chair does not look that bad. Can't wait to see the new fabric on it.Love the style. Be so much easier to sleep in with Buzzy.
    Isn't it funny how a baby can change our perspective on everything???? You and all your school stuff was the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand a pic of the new chair!! And while you're at it, how about a phone call!!

    ReplyDelete