Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Harumph

I never make the sound "harumph" but I feel that it appropriately describes how I feel about daycare. Are you sick of hearing about daycare yet? Harumph. That means that I don't care. Amelia was given a blanket that wasn't hers to sleep with (I asked that she have NO blankets), has a runny nose, and was given a mum-mum. Yeah..I've never heard of them either.

However, she was smiling when I picked her up and is currently taking a nap in her crib. Give and take--give and take.



Here is our new chair. Sweeeeet, huh? Look back at the previous post and it will appear even sweeter. We love it and it slept wonderfully last night.

Amelia had a swim date with Owen, and as you can see, she couldn't take her eyes off of his one piece zipper swim suit. They had a great time swimming and Owen showed off and put his head under. He has been taking swimming lessons and Amelia was way impressed.


I should be: doing devotional, cleaning kitchen, getting stuff ready for daycare tomorrow, doing laundry, recording important shows on DVR, checking facebook, doing lesson plans, or planning supper. I think I will start with recording important shows on DVR.

OHH. My birthday present came in. It is a necklace that says "Amelia" on the front and "2-21-09" on the back. Cutie pie.

Front


Back

OHH. Ross got Amelia the cutest mobile at a consignment sale. $10 and I love it to pieces. We have been unable to find one that we like. It retails for $132 according the net. Woah.

6 comments:

  1. That sweet Buzzy sleeping in her bed so peacefully. I could look at that all day long.Very cute mobile.
    I am so glad Amelia has Owen for a friend to do things with,he is a cute one.
    Lucky me,saw necklace on webcam. What a great idea he had for you.
    Can u really believe that CHAIR. Great!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, Meam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on chair and necklace-woohoo! Saw a mum mum today-ha! Amelia Claire has to love that mobile!!!Precious sleeping tooter bug-love and miss you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that chair!! You can't even tell it's the same one. Daycare definately has it's ups and downs. Bentley used to eat mum mums. They are a great first finger food. Love the necklace too. Where did he get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia is just precious. I love love the chair and mobile. Way to find a bargin! Love the necklace five times.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This should have been titled: My Husband Rocks!! Wait to go Ross!! Great necklace, great chair (courtesy of your mommy), and great mobile!! Way to go!!

    Turns out Amelia likes to sleep in her crib with a blanket!! LOL What the heck is a mum mum?? Sounds dirty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chair is awesome. And so is the necklace. Two snaps for Ross. Or maybe he should get five for finding the mobile, too.
    Hope school started off on the right foot. And way to be a champ when it comes to Amelia and daycare. Love to you all. Hope to see you soon.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete