Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

I LOVED decorating for our first Christmas in our new house.  It was so exciting figuring out where everything would go.  We did a tree downstairs...
Amelia helped me do this whole tree while Ross was at work.  She even helped me carry the box downstairs.  It was so sweet to see how into it she was this year, plus I needed the help!!
This stink bug ran around like a crazy woman.

A little tree in the playroom...


Our precious tree from Mammaw in the living room...


And new pink tree in the girls room...



I know that Christmas trees have nothing to do with the birth of Jesus, but the lights twinkling on the tree honestly feel so special and spiritual to me.  I loved lying in there the whole season and looking at the ornaments from the couch and recalling all the memories attached to each one.  It was such a cozy spot to reflect on my blessings each night.  Totally worth all the hard work!

2 comments:

  1. All were beautiful! I love doing the same thing! Sad when they come down as all looks so bare. Girls so cute helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used those two at my house.LOL Love Christmas and our beautiful trees !!!!

    ReplyDelete