Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Elise Mae is THREE, How Can It Be?


This sweet and precious girl wanted a dog birthday party and she just requested dogs everywhere, lol.  She was SO very excited for her big day to get here. 



Elise is a major ham- the funniest person in our family.  I knew she would act wild and crazy at her party, but she didn't.  She acted pretty reserved and even a tad shy.  It was so weird.  No matter how much you think you have your child pegged, they can surprise you!  She still had a great birthday, but definitely wasn't sure of what to think with all the attention just on her. 







Elise Mae,
You are such a wonderful, sweet gal.  I just can't get enough of your snuggles.  We all call you the snuggle bug because you love to sit in laps and nuzzle your head on my arm and shower me with sweet phrases.  You do the same to your sister and always tell her how much you love her.  Your sweet can turn sour really quickly when you want something, haha.  It seems you got your Momma's feisty nature and you definitely won't be talked into something if you don't want to do it.  I can see that personality serving you well in the future!  You crack us up daily with your hilarious one liners and funny faces.  It seems that you are always teaching me something and that is so humbling and dear to me.  Thank you my sweet one for your innocence and your curiosity.  I love you more than you shall ever know my three year old!
Love,
Momma

2 comments:

  1. Our precious Mae Mae took it all in and didn't miss a thing! Love her so! She had the party she wanted! 3

    ReplyDelete