Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Class Parties

I don't have to reiterate over and over again how happy I am with the school that the girls go to, but I will anyway.  It seems like just yesterday I was researching and agonizing and touring and questioning directors to death.  And then, I just had a peace.  This was the preschool the girls should attend.  And oh what a wonderful, wonderful place it has been for them.  So lucky that I was able to go to both of their Christmas parties (and that they were on different days) and that their school celebrates Jesus's birth!

Grinch kabobs








Thankful the Lord led us here!

2 comments:

  1. This is the most wonderful Christian preschool. I am so thankful for it everyday and their caring and amazing teachers who go the extra mile! They are learning so much it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad our little girly girls like their school !!

    ReplyDelete